1st Level Spells
Language of Eld
2nd Level Spells
Curse of Weakness
3rd Level Spells
Javelin of Ice
Words to Wind
4th Level Spells
Breath of Frost
5th Level Spells
6th Level Spells
1ST LEVEL SPELLS
- Detect Magic - The sorcerer can detect sources of magic, or faint residual energies of magic that have been used in a small area in the last twenty-four hours. This spell lasts a number of rounds equal to the caster’s level.
- Elemental Shield - The sorcerer surrounds herself in a swirling energy, one that reduces elemental damage (fire, ice, lightning) by an amount equal to their level. This spell lasts a number of rounds equal to the caster’s level.
- Glamour - The sorcerer can use their power to change the appearance of himself, others, food, clothing, etc. The target of the glamour is sculpted to look more pleasing or deranged. This spell lasts a number of rounds equal to the caster’s level.
- Language of Eld - The sorcerer conjures the memories of long, dead civilizations. This allows the sorcerer to read, write, and speak any language they come into contact with as if they were fluent speakers of the times. This spell lasts a number of rounds equal to the caster’s level.
- Living Flame - The sorcerer conjures a small source of fire into the palm of their hand, though it cannot be used to lash out at enemies, it does provide a source of light. This spell lasts a number of rounds equal to the caster’s level.
2ND LEVEL SPELLS
- Bone Thrower - Using the bone of a creature that has been dead for longer than a week, you are able to see a brief vision of how they died.
- Curse of Weakness - A single target must save vs. magick or become weakened, suffering disadvantage on their attacks until they save. A save can be attempted at the end of their turn.
- Eldritch Defense - The sorcerer conjures an ethereal suit of armor around their body, increasing their defenses. The caster’s AC becomes 11 + half their level (min 1).
- Inflict Wounds - The sorcerer touches a target and causes them great pain, tearing flesh and muscle. Target must save vs. magick or suffer 1D8 points of damage. All resistances are ignored.
- Shadow Sight - The sorcerer grants themselves the ability to see in total darkness for a number of minutes equal to their level.
3RD LEVEL SPELLS
- Courage - The sorcerer touches one of their allies, causing them to become immune to fear. If the target is already feared, the condition immediately ends.
- Javelin of Ice - The sorcerer conjures a javelin of magical ice that can be thrown at a single target. If the attack hits, the target takes 1D10 frost damage and has a 10% chance of instantly freezing to death.
- Manifest Claw - The sorcerer’s dominant hand contorts and tears apart, forming into a monstrous claw. The sorcerer’s melee attacks now deal 1D10 damage. Can no longer wield normal weapons. 25% this mutation becomes permanent.
- Purify - The sorcerer touches one of their allies, capable of healing a single target of a poison or disease of up to rank 3. The sorcerer may also choose to remove blight from a small area.
- Words to Wind - The sorcerer words carry on the wind for up to three miles, sending short messages to allies or enemies alike.
4TH LEVEL SPELLS
- Breath of Frost - The sorcerer opens their maw and a freezing wind washes over whatever unfortunate creatures stand directly in front of them, causing 4D6 frost damage. 5% chance of the spell failing and causing the caster’s tongue to freeze and break apart in their mouth.
- Deathly Warriors - You summon three phantasmal warriors that make attacks against a chosen target(s). The phantasmal warriors attack with a +3 bonus and deal 1D6 damage, ignoring armor resistance.
- Dragon’s Breath - A single target must save vs. magick or suffer 1D6 x caster’s level fire damage and gain the burning condition for one round. Dragon’s Breath can also be used to target groups of enemies with a save vs. magick, but only deals 1D4 fire damage to each target.
- Safe Fall - The sorcerer uses fell power to float harmlessly to the ground below instead of falling to their death and dying in violent fashion.
5TH LEVEL SPELLS
- Binding Chains - A number of targets equal to the caster’s level must save vs. magick, or they cannot move until they succeed on a save that occurs at the end of their turn.
- Chaos Beam - The sorcerer conjures a beam of elemental energy, target must save vs. magick or suffer 1D6 fire, ice, and lightning damage. Roll 1D12. 1-6 Deal extra 6D6 damage. 7-12. Take 6D6 damage.
- Eldritch Bolt - The sorcerer fires three glowing bolts that automatically hit visible targets of their choosing. Each bolt deals 1D4 + caster’s level in damage.
- Teleportation - The sorcerer can magically teleport himself and a number of allies as he desires. However, for every character besides himself, the chance of spell failure increases by 10%. The sorcerer may teleport up to one mile away, for every mile after the first, there is a 10% chance of spell failure. The spell works, mind you, but not in a way that you’re going to want it to.
6TH LEVEL SPELLS
- Flame Storm - The sorcerer conjures a flaming storm that utterly destroys everything and anything in its path. All creatures who fail a magick save vs. Flame Storm in a 30-foot radius take 8D10 fire damage. Flame Storm has a 10% chance of miscasting, causing the storm to drop on the sorcerer instead.