Link Sharing & Community Networking
THE tabletop gaming COMMUNITY IS STRONGER TOGETHER!
The Ohr Gaming Network is composed of gamers who have been a part of the tabletop community for many years, some of us have been gaming at tables all over the country at conventions or running sessions for new players at adventure leagues and other local events. Despite the many changes to Dungeons & Dragons through the years, one thing has remained the same. The sense of community. Tabletop roleplaying games have regularly been a hobby focused on inclusive, imaginative people getting together to face monumental challenges all in the name of teamwork. We want to promote that attitude in the online gaming space. With virtual tabletops like Roll20 and Fantasy Grounds gaming is more accessible than it’s ever been before and that’s a good thing. We’ve built a community of players who enjoy the games we run. Not everyone that joins our discord, forums or website will share the same ideas of what makes for a fun game and that’s okay. We want to do our part to ensure that when they leave that they’ve got a good idea of where they might visit next to find the game they’re looking for. We encourage other websites and discord servers to contact us to become partners. Even if what you're running is an entirely different system or your a game designer yourself. Players will seek the games they enjoy most, and ultimately that’s what gaming is all about. We will provide links to your website/discord servers here on this page and in our ‘partnership’ channel on our discord.
Requirements of partnership:
- You must maintain your discord server or website and update on a regular basis. Your community should focus on tabletop role-playing games.
- The number of members on your server has no bearing on you being included in our partnership program. 20 or 800 members, it doesn't matter to us.
- You should have a community code of conduct or a standard of behavior active on your server. Servers with an overt focus on lewd content will not be posted here.
- Any server promoting hate speech or targeted attacks on specific individuals will not be posted here.
- Servers with a focus on mature content will need to make that known so that we can mark that server as 'mature'.
- We currently DO NOT list partners who run pay to play sessions. Donation based servers are fine, but they cannot be "mandatory" donations. That's pay to play.