MORTIS BASIC RULEBOOK OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED!
- Editing is an ongoing process.
- Images and credits section added to the front of the booklet.
- Technomancer renamed to Techmancer.
- Additional rules updates, I'll let the play testers sort those out.
- Added bookmarks.
- Reduced file size from 22mbs down to 7.86mbs with optimization.
- Updated table of contents, fixed a few formatting issues.
- Fixed spelling errors, etc. Will do another edit pass as we progress.
The Order of the Gravenwolf was founded in the Age of Shadow by Roric Brahn. During a desperate skirmish, Roric and his personal guard were assailed by a terrible host of demons. As Roric’s men fell or fled, he was forced to battle the beasts alone. Determined to die on the battlefield, he intended to kill as many of the foul creatures as he could. Brahn was battered and heavily wounded, but just as he readied himself to return to his ancestors a great wolf sounded in the distance. Roric’s vigor was renewed, and he found the strength to fight. One by one each demon was cut down by Roric’s blade until only he was standing among the countless bodies of the host. His warriors eventually returned to him and those who saw the display were sure that the divine power of Harmok himself had been gifted to Roric in his time of need. Once at home in Loclan, Roric founded the Order of the Gravenwolf. He would repay the Silver Wolf (Harmok) in service. The Order of the Gravenwolf specializes in the use of war hounds, fighting in tandem with beast against all foes both natural and unnatural.
Created based on Holo's character background and lore we developed during a playtest session.