DIFFICULTY SETTINGS: PLAYING THE GAME
At the beginning of each session of Gravehold, players (majority vote) choose the difficulty of the game. Difficulty determines the challenge players will face, and can sometimes lead to extremely if not near impossible encounters because of the random nature of keywords used. Below players can read what each difficulty represents and the bonus rewards associated with them.
- Impossible difficulty.
- Six bonus magic items after each battle.
- Six additional keywords after each new level.
- An instant level after every completed room.
- Legendary item drops from every battle.
- Unique item drops from every boss.
- New 'Death March' keywords added.
- Random Sub-Boss Monster Spawns.
- Random Elite-Boss Monster Spawns.
- Random 'Death March' Boss Monster Spawns.